Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Thedells

Don't you just love big families!  I do.  Maybe I'm biased...I am, after all, from a family of 8 kids.  But with big families, there's always something exciting going on.  This family was no exception.  They had a recent graduate, a new family with a new baby, young love, a recent returned missionary, those starting a new school year, and the more seasoned veterans at the head of it all.  Families truly can be a gift from God and what a great example they were of how family life is meant to be.    
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle for some awesome pics that will preserve some wonderful times and special memories of wonderful children & a terrific son-in-law and the cutest grand daughter ever! Dad Thedell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the MOST ADORABLE pictures of this cute family I've ever seen! I love them!!!!! -niece of the Thedells

    ReplyDelete