Monday, August 2, 2010

The Goodsons, Thoms, etc., etc...

You ever meet someone who makes you crack a smile when you see them, or you just want to laugh even before they tell a joke? (And when I say smile or laugh, it's smile in a good- haha you're funny, I love your personality way...not meant as an insult). Anyways, that's how I've felt every time I get around Christy's family. They are just so funny to me and they have a way of making me feel so comfortable around them. And they're so fun to watch how they interact with each other.  I just think they must have a lot of fun as a family.

 Well, I should've known that the rest of the bunch would be just the same.  From the get go I felt like I was among friends.  This family is F-U-N! And it shows through in the pictures...(and I don't know what family could actually wear outfits that match the scenery and still pull it off good- we realized at the end that we had a lot of nature colors going on. lol) :)




2 comments:

  1. I love them! They all look so good, the editing is great. Thank you so much for taking these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Michelle. You are fabulous, even when it's drizzling on us all! We'll have these photos for a lifetime to remember these times.

    ReplyDelete